About the Park

Greville Smyth Park was laid out in 1883 on land donated by Greville and Lady Smyth, the former owners of the Ashton Court Estate. Since then, the park has provided a green hear to the communities of communities of Ashton, Southville and Bedminster. It has provided generations of local people a place to play and relax.

google earth greville smyth park

park map

Advertisements